Directions to our Beachside Rental Condo
- New Smyrna Beach is accessable by automobile, air, or train. Two
international airports, located in Daytona Beach and Orlando, are less
than an hour's drive away. Train service is 35 minutes away in DeLand.
- * By Automobile
- From I-95: Take State Road 44 exit, go east 3.9 miles.
- From I-4: Take State Road 44 exit, go east 30 miles.
Continue on SR 44 across the South Bridge (Intracoastal
Waterway). SR 44 becomes South Atlantic Avenue. Our unit is in
the Point East complex at 3801 S. Atlantic on the left (ocean)
side just past the 27th Street light and the new public beach park.
Check in at the Manager's office located in the center courtyard.
- * By Air
- Daytona Beach International Airport (DAB): Located 1/2 hour north
of New Smyrna Beach, Daytona International is served by several major
airlines, including ComAir, Continental, Delta, and USAir. Take I-95
south from the airport to the State Road 44 exit and follow the
- Orlando International Airport (MCO):
Located one hour to the southwest, Orlando is served by all major national
and international carriers and charter services. Take the Beeline Expressway
east upon exiting the airport and continue to I-95. Proceed north to the
State Road 44 exit and follow the directions above.
- * By Train
- Located 35 minutes to the west, DeLand is served by AmTrak from the
Northeast US. Take State Road 44 east out of DeLand to New Smyrna Beach and
follow the instructions above.
For additional information on our condo, email to
Back to home page
How to Reserve our Condo
All about New Smyrna Beach